Perhaps not my best work ever, but how could I resist the randomness of this gem? We'd just pulled up to a gas station to top off the air in the tires when I glance out my window and see this...yes it is a watermelon carefully balanced on a only slightly used jar of ranch dressing. Do you suppose there are Zen masters hiding in our midst who appreciate the complexities of refrigerator art?
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Cedar City, Utah - August 2009
Perhaps not my best work ever, but how could I resist the randomness of this gem? We'd just pulled up to a gas station to top off the air in the tires when I glance out my window and see this...yes it is a watermelon carefully balanced on a only slightly used jar of ranch dressing. Do you suppose there are Zen masters hiding in our midst who appreciate the complexities of refrigerator art?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment